As a kid, I always loved to go fishing with my Dad, Grandpa and uncles on the Blackfoot! We fished in a boat and you could catch some big fish. We still love to go fishing, but it is usually on the side of the lake instead of a boat. Michaela was the champion fisher she caught 3 trout, 1 got away right at the bank because Doug wouldn't jump in the lake to get it. That is according to Michaela.

Dalton loves to fish too, as long as he is catching some. His spiderman pole can really catch the little blue gill. Most fishermen don't tell where they go to catch them but we were up at Johnson in Preston. Most of all, it is so fun to relax with our family. Next time I just hope the blow snakes stay away!!
How Fun! I love the picture with Dalton!!! LOL...So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, the tales of fisherwomen! :)
ReplyDelete