A friend of mine that I work with went to help her daughter and son-in-law move up to Forks, Washington. She got a teaching job up there, and now her husband is going to finish his schooling. Any way I had told Michaela about this and she wanted to go with them and live at Forks. Why? Because she has OTD! Obsessive Twilight Disorder. Not sure how many Twilight junkies are out there, I think alot. I never really got into them, I don't know Vampires kind of freak me out. Well my friend was so kind and she sent Michaela a package from Forks, WA. She was so excited, she couldn't stand still.
She also got this shirt, and a sticker from Forks. This was one very happy girl. Michaela is a reader, but she has read these books about as many times as she read Harry Potter, and I lost count. Thanks a bunch Beth for the great surprize. That smile is staying for a while.

So cute! I read the books and liked them okay but haven't really been all that impressed with the movies. I guess I'm like you, I'd rather not think about things like vampires and wolves roaming about!:)
ReplyDelete