I have always loved the month of November. Thanksgiving is a great time to be with family and to see all of the blessings that our Father in Heaven has blessed us with. I know sometimes that I let life get in the way and I can think that I am picked on, but when I really look at things I know that I am so blessed. So I am writing down my blessings, and even when I get done there will be a dozen more that I forgot about.
1-My family is so important to me. Doug is so important to me, he can see the worst in me at times and loves me anyway. My children are great, they have such different personalities and add so much to our family. My parents are the very best, I hope that I am as good of parent as they have been. Sisters, what would I do with out them they are amazing women. My in-laws and all our family have been such great supporters and examples. Love them all.
2-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! This is what makes every thing have meaning.
3-My home and all the nice conveniances, I wouldn't be a very good cook over and open fire. Plus, I like a nice warm bed.
4-Yes, I am even thankful for my job. Do I like working the hour that I do, no. I don't like not always being home for my kids. I know that it does help, so I am thankful for it.
5-I am thankful for all the little things in life that put a smile on your face.
6- So thankful for great friends and neighbors. For a community that is safe where my kids are safe.
7-I am thankful for the scriptures, and all the other good books to read.
8-Okay, I am thankful for chocolate. I got that from my Dad, and my kids got it from me. We love it!
9-I am very thankful that we are healthy and strong.
10-I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple. I love the feeling you have while there, nothing even compares to it.
There are so many more blessings in my life, and I am so thankful for them all. Hope everyone has a great holiday! Enjoy your families! Happy Thanksgiving!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

Love your list! I am so thankful for you and your family. You truly are one of my favorite people and have been such a great leader and example to me - Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!:)
ReplyDelete