Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Springtime!

Springtime has so many new thing happening, I love it! I love to see the flowers come out of the ground after winter. I love to see the baby animals be born. I love it when it stays light longer at night. I love to walk out in the yard and see the new buds on the trees, and I love when the kids have spring break. We took a couple of days to play and went to Idaho Falls. We tried a new place for dinner called "Famous Dave's" it  was very good, the kids loved it and they thought it was cool that they brought our meal in a garbage can lid.

 We went to the Musuem of Idaho, we had a good time there. I loved this picture, Dalton was having a staren contest with this buffalo! The buffalo won.
 At the musuem, it was"CSI: Crime Scene Insects! It was interesting, it showed how detectives use insects to determine how long someone has been dead, and help them solve crimes.

 Some of our mug shots, the kids loved this! They tried on alot of different styles. Dalton is rocking that hair do!

 Just a few more, I thought these were cute too! Michaela loved the red wig thinking she wants to try and color her hair. I'm thinking, no!
 I lost some of my pictures, we also went to a fun park and play some golf, rock climbing and and the arcade games. Mostly we just loved playing at the hotel in the swimming pool. It was a fun little get away.
 We also went down to Ogden, to watch the World Cutter Races. My sister and her husband had a team that made it down there so it was very fun. Doug and I always try to see who can pick the winners out. This time it was a tie. We each picked 10 winners out of 20 races.
 Michaela and I went to the General Womens Session on saturday at the Stake house. What a great message on FAMILY! Something that we all hold very dear to us is our family.
Now we go back to school and work and say bring on summer!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a way fun Spring Break!! It is hard not to be so excited for summer to come, but Dan counted and he has 10 straight weeks of school left - yuck!:) Glad you got a break - you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get away for a few days! It's always a much needed break and it looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete