Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, June 17, 2016

Keep up!

 Not really sure, but I am having problems keeping up with things or just life. This summer is going so fast, I wish it could slow down a bit.  We celebrated Dalton's 14th birthday, Wow! He is now as tall as me and his Grandma Carter. I love this young man! He has a good heart, he gets misunderstood alot, trys very hard in school, loves his family and does the things that he needs to do. We had a mom, son date around his birthday and he made me feel like the best mom ever. We went and shot our bows, got and shake at Big J's and did some errands. After he came and gave me a big kiss and said," Thanks Mom, that was the best date ever!"
 We had our family up for a birthday dinner, and as always everyone spoiled him rotten. I have been taking pictures of some of my flowers this year. They are so pretty, they must have like the rain we have got.

 These flowers were the best and bloomed like crazy, then a big wind came through and blew so hard it broke there stems. Glad I got a picture!
We also had the Talbot Reunion again. We have always enjoyed going to this, catching up with some of Doug's cousins. There are now only 3 siblings left out of 11. Doug's dad is the youngest, at 78. We have been worried about this wonderful man. He has had many health problems going on lately. He has been so good to me over the years, his example, faith, and testimony always shine. He always has said, you can overcome anything as long as you keep on praying. I am so blessed to have such great men in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Dalton! I think he is a great kid, always ready with a hello and a smile:) I love your flowers and your yard, it's beautiful! I agree, it's hard to keep up with how fast time is flying by! Hold on tight:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday to Dalton! He is a great kid and a good friend to Matt. Your flowers are beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete