When fair week hits, summer is about over and school will start. I am not ready for any of it! This is how the week started. Dalton and I were just getting back from him getting braces (yes we are starting that again) when a lady backed out from the grocery store into us. It did alot of damage to my car, not driveable. I was glad it hit where it did cause we were not hurt. I'm sad cause I haven't made my first payment on my car. Thanks to all, that were right there to help calm my nerves. Your great!!
We had school registration, Dalton in the 8th grade, and Michaela is a Junior! How did that happen! This summer has gone so fast, and I feel that we have not done anything. Michaela has been working as a lifeguard down at Downata, and Dalton has been moving pipe. Then when you add Dougs schedule and mine, we are lucky to get a day off together. But, we press forward!
The elephants were amazing animals and very fun to watch!
Doug and I enjoyed Billy Dean, we remember when he was very popular! Does that make us old, that was back in the 90's?
Dalton like touching the snakes, which they give me the creeps! There are always so many things going on at the fair.
I love the car show, wish I had money that I could redo an old truck or car! My dad's work truck he has had is a 1965 ford just like this one. I would love to redo it back to it original color of red and white.
Well, now on to school, homework, football, and whatever else comes our way!



No comments:
Post a Comment