Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, September 10, 2018

Families!


Families are Forever!!!
 We are so blessed to know that families are forever. I sure love this family of mine. We have our ups and downs, and lots of mistakes along the way. But, we are trying to be the best we can and stay solid going down this road together.
 Sometimes it takes a miracle to happen to get family pictures done, but it happened. It has been at least 4 years since any were done. I really wanted new ones before Michaela leaves on her mission. Loved how they turned out. A great lady that I work with took them for us up by Winder.


 You just gotta be silly once in a while.

 These two just brighten my days, and make everything a little better.

2 comments: