Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, October 20, 2018

October brings...

...us General Conference, falling leaves, football, pumpkins, and some of my favorite colors. Plus, lots more. Love this time of year. I was able to listen to conference and loved it all. What an amazing church that we belong to! We are so blessed with the messages that were given, and what a blessing to be getting 12 new temples, it brought me to tears.  The Lord's work is moving forward at a fast pace, and blessing so many people all over the world. I loved this poem, and wanted to share it.



 We were at Preston, watching Dalton's game, it was a beautiful night, and very cold. It was really weird sitting on the visitors side of the field, never done that other than when we took pictures when I went there to school.  It was funny to me, I told Michaela that if Preston plays the school song I would stand and sing. She said, "That might not be a good idea, you are in the mist of Eagle fans". I laughed and cheered for the Eagles!!!
 I sure do love my #58 Eagle!!!!!
 This picture just reminds me Halloween is on the way!!!

2 comments:

  1. Michaela will do so awesome! Love the pics of her. I couldn't hold back the tears when the new Temples were announced either, that was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to hear of all the great things Michaela is doing in Canada! What a great blessing for you and your family. Conference was so amazing! I loved all of it!!

    ReplyDelete