October is now gone and November is here and that was really fast. We went to the corn maze in Preston again this year and it was a ball. They had 2 different ones this year.
They had some cute booths that families had decorated. This was one that we all liked. We did this cause we were working on Halloween this year. Dalton didnt want to dress up other than he was a basketball player for school. He looked like he always does, cause that is what he loves to wear.
We also caught the play the school put on which was the "Adams Family". They all did a great job with the play, we loved it!
We had a successful hunting season, and filled our tags. Dalton gave his to a neighbor that never got his. Dalton is a good guy, love him to pieces.
We had a quick visit from a cute little chicken on Halloween! We got to see Max for a minute. He seems to love chocolate, and that will be something on hand. He was so cute!!
Today marks 40 days until Michaela heads to Canada!!I am truly thankful for this opportunity that she has to serve a mission. I love November, and all of the many many things that I am thankful for!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

Cute Halloween pics! I can't believe Michaela leaves so soon!! She is so blessed to have such a wonderful momma. Love you all!:)
ReplyDeleteThis is Jodi by the way, I must be on Dan's account, lol!:)
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to do some fun things! Spending time with family is the best! Michaela will be a wonderful missionary!
ReplyDelete