Valentines day is kind of silly to me just cause I think you should tell people you love them all the time. Not cause it is on the calendar. I love many things and these are a few of them. Family!!!Where would we be with out our families. I so cherish the days that all of our family spends time together. With my parents getting older I know that my time here on earth with them is getting shorter, so i cherish each day and love them so much. Sisters!!!Are always the best and are always right there by your side to help you in any way they can.
All children are just the icing on the cake!!!! The special spirits that they have make life so sweet.
My boots were made for walking!! Max liked putting them on and liking wrestling with Dalton.
I love the people in our lives that help look out for us and our families where ever we may be. Neighbors, friends and many people we don't even know always bring blessings to our lives!
President Larsen looks out for these missionaries!
I love that families can be together forever, we are so very blessed with the knowledge of this amazing gift! Love you all, Happy Valentine's Day and everyday !!!!!!!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago


All great things to love! I love you and your family!:)
ReplyDeleteI love your family!
ReplyDelete