Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Temple Blessings


 We are so blessed to have this new beautiful temple in are community. Michaela and I were able to be tour guides on the 1st of October and what a wonderful day it was. Each time I went through with a group, I think I picked something new out. Little things would stand out to me either from a painting or the details on the doors, the beautiful stained glass that I just loved. But you know without a doubt that it is the House of the Lord. So many people are having the opportunity to go through this amazing building, I pray that it touches their life.

While I was there, I said many little prayers for my family. I feel like we have had our share of stuff in this world just like many others. It can get very trying at times. After last year and the loss of many family members, I thought this year would be calmer. But I also believe that our trials make our faith stronger if we turn to the Lord for help. As a family we are trying still to help my Dad with my Mom, he is and angel that is amazing. He teaches me daily what patience and love are all about. My sweet sister, 7 years ago had breast cancer and we just found out that she now has some tumors on her spine. But she fell and broke her arm and and the bone under her knee cap. They did surgery on her arm with a plate and screws, but her leg is no weight on it for a few weeks. But it will take six to eight weeks to heal. So me and my younger sister Shauna are trying to help her the best we can. Even with all this stuff, I am so thankful that we can put names in the Temple on the prayer roll, because it works!!! My sister had a MRI done on her brain and it came back clear of any tumors. So... I know our prayers are being answered!

I can't wait to go to the temple again, it bring such a peaceful feeling to me and I feel like I can keep on doing what I need to. I love the Temple and my Family!

2 comments:

  1. It was so awesome to spend that time serving in the temple! What a neat experience for all of us. You're family is in our prayers. This last few years sure has been a doozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat about your sister going through the Temple! Michaela's mission reunion looked like fun. Sorry for all the trials your family is going through. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete