So I hit a big mile marker, "60"!!! How did that happen? That was always my parents age. But, it is just a number anyway. I had a great few days celebrating with friends and family. You are all great.
A few funny gifts to help me on my way, then the kids took me to a rock concert in Idaho Falls. I thought I would be the oldest, but there were a lot of old rockers! We seen, Catch Your Breathe, Daughtry, (loved them) and Breaking Benjamin (Michaelas bucket list) It was so fun!
The next day was pedicures with the girls, lunch down at Maddocks, and a little shopping.
Me as a rocker!!!
It was a great birthday, with family and friends. Took some time to get to the temple, which was so great. It brings such a feeling of love and peace into your week . I'm so thankful for those temple blessings, and the blessings of family, friends and neighbors.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago



You don't look a day over 25! Love you!❤️🥳
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great birthday!!
ReplyDelete