Well, life has just flown by since I moved in June 13th. This is now home. I do love being here in town, but so many things that I miss. This summer we took a few road trips with my Dad when we could get him to go.
Fun in Jackson Hole!
We went by the Montpeliar Temple, its going to be beautiful.
Stopped at the old Henries store, so many fun memories from camping up by the store when i was little.
Also taking in a little golf practise.
I loved it the day I had this special visitor, it was the biggest dragon fly I've ever seen. Angels visit when they are near.
We celebrated my parents 65th wedding anniversary!
Some motor cross at the fair.
All in all it was a fun summer!!!!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago


Your home is beautiful! Looks like some good times and memories!
ReplyDelete