This last weekend, we had alot going, but fun. Michaela had a dance competion in Blackfoot, they took 1st. Great! It was a cute dance. Dalton was so good sitting through it too. I was so proud of him. I think it was because he had a date with his Dad that night. We like to go and take the kids just one on one every so often and they love it! Doug took Dalton to the Monster Trucks at the Holt Arena. He loved it. The only thing, it makes you kindof mad is every thing has to be about money. Doug took him early so they could look at the trucks, well now if you want to look very close they charge you more money, like 15.00 a person. They admired them from a distance, but they had tons of fun. Didn't get pictures, the batteries went bad. oops

Michaela and me came home and just had fun here. She wanted to make me a cake, she is becoming the little baker. She wanted to put candles on it, but we would have had to call the fire department to get them all out. Birthdays are fun to celebrate with family and friends, but wow time goes fast. I'm now the age that I always saw my parents at, and now they are getting old. So I guess it will be 21 and holding!!
Cute cake! I hope I gave you the DVD you wanted, I should've let you pick!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday, you don't look a day over 21!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! That's a great idea!! Going on dates with your kids is something they'll remember Forever!! I know thats one thing I loved!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Birthday was Wonderful!!!