I had a date with my kids tonight, they have wanted to see "How to train your dragon." When we go to the movies we go to Preston, then we can see Grandpa & Grandma too. Anyway, cute movie! I was asking there favorite parts of the movie on the way home, and what they learned. Dalton said, to be kind to everyone. Michaela said, not to judge people, you know that saying Mom, don't judge the book by the cover. Wow, I love it when they see the meanings in things! I love my babies that are growing up way too fast!!
I thought that movie looked cute. We'll have to see it. It sounds like it has some good lessons in it too. What great kids you have!!
ReplyDeleteWe loved that movie.... we keep telling the kids we are going to name this baby Hiccup if its a boy!
ReplyDeleteI love it when kids tell you what you want to hear! they are so smart! And cute to boot!!
ReplyDelete