Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sand, Ski, Cars, Boats!

I have been on vacation this last week from work, ya! So we have had alot of sun, sand and water in our lives. The kids and me spent a day at North Beach over at Bear Lake, so much fun building sand castles! Then another day, my sister and her family invited us to go boating, (I forgot my camera this day) Michaela got on the knee board, she loved it! Dalton loves the big tube, he's the only one that didn't get bucked off. Then I tried the wake board, so different from skiing! I did get up, but not sure what to do next. Maybe by the end of the summer I will be better.

This is at the Demolition Durby. My other sister's son Jessy, loves to be in durby's it is way fun to watch but I don't know how he walks after some of the durby's you get a little banged up!

Next, my parents took there boat out for me, so I could try and get the kids up on ski's. We have a small set for kids and Dalton tried them. He did good, a little scared but he got about half way up 3 or 4 times. We will try again. Michaela did good too, she used the big ski's a little harder to hold up. She got up to, but I think they both get a little scared and let go of the rope. They were great anyway!

I think they like riding in the boat the most, especially when I was skiing cause Grandpa would honk the horn.


We have had alot of fun, we missed Doug on our adventures this week he was working and we love him so much for all he does for us!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like you and the kids are having tons of fun!!! I would love to go boating right now! o well there's always next summer right!! Doug must have had to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love water skiing! I haven't been for years and years, though. I'm so glad you're getting some time off for fun - you deserve it! Too bad Doug had to work. Dan's been missing out on lots of stuff this summer too - it's a bummer. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time! Boating sounds so nice these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a blast! the water looks so inviting! cute pics! way fun!

    ReplyDelete