Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, July 19, 2010

So easy...Jam!


My family loves Strawberries! So it was time again to make some jam. Michaela is such a good helper. She really enjoys learning how to make things. We got this done quick and it turned out great. So I thought I would share the receipe. You can use any kind of fruit, and any kind of jello you like. YUM!

6 cups strawberries
6 cups sugar
Boil for 15 minutes, then add 1/2 can crush pineapple, boil another 5 minutes. Add 1 box strawberry jello, boil until jello is disolved. Put in bottles and seal. This is yummy using pears, and pineapple jello.

2 comments:

  1. looks yummy - we need to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im on board with jodi, I think I will make some too, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete