Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, September 10, 2010

This and That!

I finally got all my tomatoes done! Yah I was starting to smell like a big tomatoe, but it is so nice to use it all winter. Lots of salsa, spagetti sauce, beets, and squash. Next on the list is doing chicken at the canery. On to funner things!

I found a cute wreath on a blog, they used 4 different pieces of material, (Halloween) a wire hanger. You cut strips about 10 inches long and tie them on the hanger that is bent in a circle.

Then just put a bow with it. I thought it turned out cute. Would be cute with any material.

3 comments:

  1. You've been a busy lady! I love having food storage of yummy things to use all winter!! Very cute wreath - of course, everything you do is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a way cute Idea! I think I'm gonna have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, maybe instead of a supersaturday, we need to get a couple of us ladies that want to do crafts together (did I type that out loud) and do a craft day!

    ReplyDelete