Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, August 30, 2010

It could have been...

...another KNOCK OUT! The little guys always seem to get the best of Dalton. We keep telling him that he needs to slap them good. I guess he needs to work on his speed. I went to pick my kids up from school today and this is what he looked like, nice swollen eye. I think that mosquito got the upper hand.

This was a bee,from last year and it really got the upper hand!

I think I will just yell,"Run Daltie Run". You are one tough guy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Poor guy! Hope he's back to normal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor kid!! Thomas is allergic to bees and I almost wish my kids would just get stung once so I'd know if they were to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second pic!!! HOLY COW! some bugs just deserve to die!! Austin has to carry an EPI pen for bee's! I hope the swelling goes down quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when he got that bee sting, maybe you should invest in one of those hats with netting around it, lol, make it look real cool and all, lol, poor kid, hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete