Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Need a Break?

This is not what I was thinking when I thought I needed a break!

The funny thing about this is I really did laugh when I seen this, because if you could have seen all the rocks and stuff that has been thrown on my roof the last few years it is a miracle that it hasn't happened before now. When I asked how it happened and stressed that it is always better to tell the truth, Dalton stepped forward and told me. Very proud of him! Now hopefully he has learned that windows break and won't throw things at the house!

1 comment:

  1. oops!! yea, you know with all of our boys around here it is a miracle that we have not had more of these! thank goodness you convinced him to tell the truth, that is sometimes that is the hardest part! what a kid!

    ReplyDelete