Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

First off, it was so nice of the weather to be good. Love it when the sun comes out! I hope that my pictures are in the order I think they are, sometimes I just get it backwards when doing it. We made our bunny cake a little different this year, they were each going to do one themselves, but one of the cakes stuck in the pan and it wasn't looking good. So...back to one. He turned out pretty cute!

The Easter bunny always hides the baskets somewhere in the yard for the kids to find. While looking they found the bunny, this is one of about 4 that keep hanging around. No one is fast enough to catch them, no matter how bad they want to pet them.

We went down to my sisters after church for dinner and games, so love our family get togethers! Easter egg hunts, football, dancing, and good food!

Grandpa and Grandma even had to find there eggs! Your never to old!

We are so blessed to know that we can be with our families forever. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Love your bunny cake - so cute! Isn't family the best?! Glad you had a good Easter!

    Dalton is such a good boy. Accidents happen and I'm proud of him for telling the truth about the window~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bunny cake, don't you do that every year??? you are so talented! glad you got to spend easter with family.

    ReplyDelete