Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Change!

Sometimes when change needs to happen, you are a little nervous about it. I think if you imbrace it, it can turn out to be the best thing. Doug has been in the car business forever it seems, and it is a very up and down business. But, in the last two years it has been the worst. So we grabbed ahold of CHANGE. A very hard decision, especially when you worked with one of your best friends and hunting buddies for close to 14 years.

We are still in the car business, but now working for Deals on Wheels in Logan Utah. I think change always makes more changes happen, but we will see how this one goes first before we decide on any other changes. It all feels right, and you have to do what is best for your family.

1 comment:

  1. Change is so hard, but I agree, it usually makes other changes and they are usually for the best. I am sad thinking about what other changes you might be making! But I know you guys will make the right choices - you are an awesome family and we love you!:) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete