Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Relay For Life!

It was the "Relay For Life" this weekend down in Smithfield. It was a neat experience and a great way for the American Cancer Society to raise money for a good cause. When we left this morning, they had raised $70,000! Cancer effects so many people and there lives.

There were Star War friends.

Then of course, face painting! We camped out down there in our tent, it was a little close for comfort. Things going on all night, I didn't know what night owl my kids really were. At 2:30 a.m. Michaela had finally had enough karoke singing. Then back up at 6:00 to walk some more.


We all had a great time, and hopefully we can do it again. But, I think we all really need a nap.

1 comment:

  1. I with Michaela - I love Karoke too! Looks like a fun and tiring weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete