Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Toilet paper to pumpkins!

I don't know, but I just love fall. It is my favorite season. I love the colors, the tempature, canning the list could go on and on. I love to decorate at fall time cause you can get it out and leave it out  until after Thanksgiving.  I made some of these pumpkins a long time ago and forgot about them until I started going through my things.  These pumpkins are made out of toilet paper rolls, so after the season, you take them apart and you still have your paper.  To make these you wrap a little batting around your roll of toiletpaper and use  your material (a quarter fat) I think they call it. It is square. Pull the corners up and tuck them in the core, get a stick for the stem put in the middle to hold the material and add leaves and raffia if you want. So fun  and easy! What is your favorite season and why? Happy Fall y'all!!

3 comments:

  1. I remember when you showed us how to make those at enrichment night - so cute! I love fall too because I love to wear sweaters - although now that I'm a little older and rounder, I get too hot in them!:(

    P.S. Remember that little crafting group we talked about? We should do that and you could teach us all how to be crafty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jodi! I think we need to start a little club or something! :) love the toilet paper pumpkins, I have one and now I think I need some more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the one Michaela gave me when she was in first grade. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete