Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1-33 & 12-44


Well I am extremly behind in my blog. My computer got a virus, so I got that taken care of and my moniter died. So I'm going to catch some things up so they are in my blog in case I ever make it into a book.
The end of September was Michaela's and Shauna's birthday, they share the same day. The top picture is Michaela on her first birthday. Shauna is 33. I just can't believe how fast that 11 years has gone. Bottom picture Michaela 12, Shauna 44. They both look great!  Michaela went into Young Women's and just is loving it. It is amazing when they do that how much more grown up they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment