Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas fun!

When Thanksgiving is over I swear the days just fly by. I always want to do alot of extra projects and fun things as a family and we probably only do a part of them.  We didn't do a gingerbread house last year and the kids wanted to do one this year, I think it turned out pretty cute. I believe they like just eating the extra candy the best.
 We love to go see the lights around town and in Preston.  This was one picture they took not sure what happened but thought it was cool looking.
Love the school program, all the kids did a great job. Wish me or my camera could take better pictures in that gym. They never turn out very good in there.

I have looked back at some past Christmas's and realized how much my kids have grown. Wow!
Michaela has grown into a nice young lady. Talking like a teenager, and I'm not sure I ready for that. She is doing so good in school and she loves her new dance class this year. It's a ballroom dancing class and she has meet some fun kids. She loves being in Young Womens too.

Dalton has also grown a ton, but he hasn't grown out of blowing all the knees out of his pants. It is a very good thing Christmas is almost here or he would be wearing shorts.  He is also doing great in school this year, his reading has come along great. He even seems to like it more.  Math is still a challenge for him, but it is coming along.  We have a little worry, over the last few weeks his heart will start racing when he is really not doing anything. He always stops what he is doing and says my heart is beating really fast. We took him in to the doctor, and they did a few tests but things seemed normal. If it keeps happening, they will do more tests. We are just keeping our eyes on him.

We love these two, and love spending time with them and all of our family. We are so blessed! We hope that every one will have a very Merry Christmas! We love ya, all!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it makes me sad to see my own kids and all the neighbor kids growing up! I hope everything turns out ok for Dalton with his heart - that's scary! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit behind in the blog reading! Glad you had a great christmas...hope everything is ok with Dalton! that's scary!

    ReplyDelete