Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome Home, Elder Smith!

 Well the day finally came! We were all excited to see Casey again. He has been serving in the Baltimore, Maryland Mission. It seems that it went real fast at times, but I know if I was his Mom like my sister it probably didn't go that fast. I am so proud of Casey and the example that he set, I pray that my own children can follow in his example. Casey really loved his mission and the work that he did. It is amazing, how many lives can be changed by just one missionary!
 By the look on there faces, my parents were real happy to see Casey home again. I think we all agree that he grew a little more in height, or we all got a little shorter.
 Man and his friend, even Jazz was excited to see Casey again.   It was so nice talking with Casey, and hearing some more of his experiences from his mission. His welcome home is Sunday can't wait to hear him. There is something so special about a missionary who truly loved there mission, they just radiate the truth.  So thankful, that Casey made it a goal to serve a mission and be the example that he is and that he returned home safe. We love ya, tons! Glad you are home!

No comments:

Post a Comment