This fall when school started, Michaela wanted to try something different with dance. She had danced with Showtime for 9 years. She has really loved this class and has met some fun cute kids. She has done really well, some of the dances are real fast not too sure that I could do very good. The first picture is Michaela and her partner Dakota, bottom one Michaela, Dakota, Corrine and Hyrum.
These kids aren't afraid to try things, they do lifts and dips so far. Pretty fun to watch them. I think maybe Doug and I should take lessons.

How fun would that be! I've always wanted to learn! Glad she is enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteI've always thought that would be fun too! She's such a great girl - I can't wait to see what she does!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!! that is so fun that she is doing that, I totally took alli out of dance for this year, I told her she can start again next year. ballroom would be a blast! what a superstar trying something different! (and yea I can finally comment on your posts)
ReplyDelete