Does any one but me ever have a pity party for themselves? Because this is wrong or that is not right. Maybe you have to work and don't want to, the list could go on and on. I have had one of those weekends, cause I had to work. I have really missed just working part time. So I think I have probably had a little bit of an attitude. O.K. I had a BAD attitude. Doug and my kids have really helped me with alot of things when I do have to work. So I really should not complain. Anyway, on with the story! I came home the other night to a white and a red rose with this poem.
My Poem For Mom
If you were the moon, the stars, the sun, you would be more than our number one!
Because you're the one we love so much, we could've made you a pitcher of punch.
But instead we made you this gift, and we hope you like it as much as we did.
Your gifts all mean something, so hear what we say, and soon you'll be happieer than earlier today.
The white rose stands for peace which you bring to us.
The red rose, for love, because we LOVE you so much!
And last but not least the chocolates, what a treat, reminded us how much time you spend on your feet.
Cleaning, working, paying the bills, you help us get over all the tough hills.
Carrying our luggage, while we stand and stare, to you that is nothing you don't even care.
You will work hard and break a sweat but not even we know how we can help best.
This is our thank-you, our hip, hip, hooray, for all the hard work you do everyday.
We love you mom, Doug, Dalton and Michaela
Wow, I'm changing my attitude! I really loved this and I am so blessed. I always need to remember how blessed I am, and try not to have pity parties! Doug got the roses, but not the chocolates cause we are trying to stay away from candy. He was a little in the dog house with the kids. The chocolates I think were meant for them. So love my FAMILY!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

What sweet kids you have! I think you're an amazing mom! Those little pick me ups sure make all the difference don't they!
ReplyDelete