I can't believe my little boy turned 10 today! He gets alittle mad at me when I call him my little boy, so I better start with my BIG guy! Sure love him! He started his day at 6:00, coming in to ask me it I knew what day it was, I said Thursday. Wrong! It's my Birthday!
Dalton new what he wanted this year, he wanted some new church shoes, and a electic scooter. I was a little surprized by the shoes, so I asked why shoes. Well my toes are kindof curled in my old ones. OK, so I better start paying closer attention. He is growing alot!He loved his scooter, rode it all day. I think he over did it on the scooter, he got shin splints by the time he was ready for bed. Plus, he fell asleep in the tub! Dalton also knew what he wanted for dinner, Chicken Cordon Blue Pasta, salad, fruit, garlic bread, and of course cake and ice cream. He loves the super hero's, and wanted and Avengers cake. He always wants cheese cake, but changed it up this year.
This Big boy is so full of life, he is always surprizing me with thing that he does. He has a big heart, and those big brown eyes just melt my heart! Michaela is as tall as my Mother now, is there any way to slow your kids down. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, !!!! Sure love ya, BIG guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Dalton! I agree, I wish these kids would slow down in growing up!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dalton!! Matt was sure excited to see that he had an electric scooter! Now he want's to get his fixed!!
ReplyDelete