I just have to say, I am so proud of this young lady!!! She is so smart, has a big heart, and just loves to learn new things. Michaela got a President Award for Academic Excellence. They are given to 6th, 8th, and 12th grade.
She was asked to give a talk that night on the "Lessons I have learned". She worked on her talk, and found a few quotes. I loved the one she said by Pres. Hinkley, "Be smart, be smart about training your minds and hands for the future. You have an obligation to make the most of your life. Plan now for all the education you can get, and then work to bring to pass a fulfillment of that plan. Don't sell yourself short. Do not miss your great opportunity. Get at it, work at it, and study hard. She also also liked the quote by Albert Einstein,"You never fail until you stop trying". I'm going to keep trying to reach my goal to be a doctor. She has talked about being a doctor since preschool, it might change but I hope she will continue in striving to reach her goals!My great Mom and Dad were there to help support her, I just love these two! They are a perfect example of love and support. Doug bought her some flowers and surprized her with them. He was one proud papa!
We love you sweetpea, keep up the great job you are doing!!!!!!!!1

Congrats Michaela! What a great accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome - she absolutely deserves it! What a wonderful example she is to so many!! Congrats to her and to you!! :)
ReplyDeletewow, that is wonderful, what a smart girl!!
ReplyDelete