There is no way, or so I thought that it could be 30 years since I have graduated from high school. I know I say it alot, but really where does the time go. In 2 weeks will be my class reunion, two of my friends from high school can't make it so we got together for lunch. I see my friend Linda once in a while she just lives in Preston, but still hard to get together. Dixie lives down by Spanish Fork and we haven't seen each other in 23 years. We had about 10 of us that all ran around together, the last time we were all together was 23 years ago. CRAZY! Us 3 lived in the same ward growing up and we had a blast together. These ladies are just awesome, had so much fun talking for 4 hrs. over lunch. We promised not to let some much time go by, before we see each other again.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

How fun! I also can't believe you've been out of high school for 30 years - you look fabulous~!:)
ReplyDeleteI agree! I never would have guessed you've been out of high school for 30 years! You look great! I love getting together with old friends! Glad you were able to meet up!
ReplyDelete