The fair was so much fun this year. The singing groups, comedy show, art, shaved ice loved it all. The kids entered alot of things this year and loved getting some money. Michaela showing her covered wagon. Wow, was it hot during the week. The shaved ice saved me, I am hooked on the black cherry with cream. YUM!!! Michaela entered the talent contest and she took 3rd place. She played the theme to Phantom of the Opera. She was just excited to win 25 bucks. Daltons favorite thing about the fair is the water weenies and getting wet, I don't think he was dry all week. It seems that after fair is over, you need to shift gears and prepare for the school year to start. I'm not really ready for that to begin. Anyway we got Michaela registered for Jr. High! It took a couple of trys and she got her locker opened. Next...
Dalton started football practice, and he loves it. Surprize, no he loves all sports. I have always wanted to let my kids try for things that they want to do, so I have to try and fit them around my crazy work schedule. So much thanks to Todd for helping get him to practice. I always feel bad when work gets in the way of things.
One other thing that I have wanted to try and never have is mosaics. I love them, not sure if I did it right, but I had some old tile and we broke them and made a table top. I think it turned out ok. for my first try.

Glad you guys enjoyed the fair! I love the table it's so cute! You're so crafty!!
ReplyDeleteMichaela did so great with her piano piece~! Sometimes it's so hard to beat those dancers!! The table looks awesome~!:)
ReplyDeleteYour table is great. Makes me jealous. I can't believe that Michaela is in middle school. We have only been here 6 years and she was just a little thing when we moved here. As was Dalton, who is quite the young man.
ReplyDelete