I'm just a little behind, but this is Dalton's derby car for this year. We had a fun time making it. It's hard to get the weight right. We had a few trips to the post office. He had a good time doing it, out of 3 races, he played 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
I love that the school had a day for Grandparents. My parents have always been there with my kids and look forward to coming each year. This year Dalton did the flag presentation with the pledge. He did a great job. I was worried, because he really does not like to get up in front of people and talk into the microphone.Then it was onto the dancing. Just love watching them they all did a great job.

looks like an awesome pine wood derby car and that seems like something that would be right up his alley!!:)
ReplyDelete