I just love that little smile on my cowboys face. He was really excited about there spring show at school. I tried to get the day off with no luck, so I went over the day before and watched them practice. They did such a great job, and they loved the bull whip! I didn't know how well Dalton would learn the dances, he steps on my toes giving me hugs. He learned them great, he was even doing them for Michaela at home. I couldn't watch, he told me I had to wait for the program.
Mrs. Morrison was teasing with Dalton, told him what a cute cowboy he is and was wondering if she could have a date. He said yes, then realized what she did say and said he is too young to date. Sure love my cowboy!

He is a cute cowboy! They all did a great job!:)
ReplyDelete