I can't believe that my baby is now 11, how fast that time as gone. I still remember the first time I laid eyes on him. It was July 5, and I was in Hawaii. He had the biggest brown eyes ever, and I was in love with him. Dalton has the biggest heart, and loves to give hugs. He challenges me on a daily basis. I think he like to keep me on my toes. Love his big smile, but wish that he would share some of his energy. He wanted a bow, and was just a little nervous that he would shoot himself or something so we found a cheap one with suction cups on the tips, he loves it.
For my kids birthday dinner they get to pick what ever food they want, kind of cake, etc. They plan the menu, Dalton always surprizes me with what he picks. This year it was Poppy Seed Chicken, he said he wanted the good chicken with the black things in it. Glad I knew what he was talking about. Sure love ya, Bud!! Happy 11th Birthday!!!

Jonah came home so excited telling me how Dalton let him shoot his bow and arrow! Happy Birthday Dalton! We're so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors!
ReplyDeletehappy Birthday Dalton!!
ReplyDelete