I have been seeing "Fairy Gardens" on Pinterest, in nurserys and I have just loved them. So...I made me one. You can put alot of cute little things in them but that gets spendy. I had most of this stuff, I just bought the fairy and lantern. I love how it turned out.
I took a little trip with the kids, to see a friend and its funny they always like to take things that they sleep with, or are attached too. We came back to our room
after they had cleaned it and they had lined up all of Dalton's animals. They laughed for awhile over that one. The trick is to remember to pack them all back up. We had left Michaela's cabbage patch doll one time, but the hotel was nice enough to ship it home to us.I guess it's because there is no place like home.

Love the fairy garden! What a cute idea - and you are so good at putting things like that together - it looks so awesome! Glad you got to get away for awhile, but I agree - there is no place like home!;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Dalton on his arrow of light, that is so great! I love the fairy garden! How cute!
ReplyDelete