Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Trees!


I love it when you go someplace different, and you see the differences in the areas. My friend Tammy has grapefruit, orange and lemon trees in her yard. Along with grapes, passion fruit and acorns. I could not believe how big the grapefruit were, and she was getting ready to plant her garden. Fresh veggies for Christmas!
 I love the palm trees too.  I have never seen a pomegranite tree before, so here are Tammy, Vickie, Shauna pointing them out for me. I also seen olive trees, which is where we are at is an olive orchard. By the way, you don't want to pick an olive off the tree and eat it. They are very nasty!!!!!!!!! I love olives, but they need to be in the can before I will eat them again.
 Cotton fields were neat to see also, we went and picked a piece so very soft. They bale this like hay after the plant dies down.
 Last was the pricklely pear, can you believe they eat these things. I guess you can do lots of things with them. Never did try these. It is amazing all the beautiful things that God created!

No comments:

Post a Comment