Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Becoming a Deacon

I really can't believe that Dalton is 12, and graduated from Primary. Sunday, he was ordained a Deacon. It kindof hit me when he got all ready for church. He looked so handsome in his suit. In a few more years, he will be in his suit preparing to leave on a mission. I hope.
 
 I had asked him if he knew how to pass the sacrament, he said of course. He was sure watching during church. Dalton had asked if his Grandpa Carter could ordain him, so my Dad ordained Dalton and gave him a beautiful blessing. He just loves to call him and just talk about everything. Somedays there talks go on for a very long time. Love my Dad for listening so well to him.
 We had our parents stay for dinner, I love having them both over and they enjoy visiting with each other too. They beat me home, and Dalton is a quick change so I didn't get him with his suit on.
 Then of course we have to have one where we pull faces! But they are my favorite ones!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Dalton on becoming a Deacon!! It really is crazy how fast they grow up! He looks so handsome in his suit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dalton! What a big day! It seems like these kids are to little to be 11 and 12!!

    ReplyDelete