Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, July 7, 2014

Bees!


A little summer getaway is just what we needed. We have wanted to see the Bees play for awhile, and so off to Salt Lake we went. It was so fun, and cheap! We got into the game for 20 bucks, it was family night, plus free hot dogs too! So I'm not a big fan of hot dogs but it goes with baseball. Right off the kids found the Bee, so we got a cute picture, this is one Bee that Dalton can be around.
 We were taking selfies!! Ya, according to Michaela, we don't do the lips right. I really didn't know if I would like the game, but it was great!
 The field was beautiful, and those guys can really throw that ball fast some of them were 93 to 97, impressive!


 They had fun little races and stuff in between the innings. We had great seats, but I don't think there is a bad one. Some games they do fireworks after, we had alot of fun that we might just have to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment