Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wow, 1st days!

 Well, the first day of school has begun again. I wasn't really ready to have them go back, but they were excited to go. I think I was a little nervous, with Michaela starting high school. Wow, where did that time go! She was very excited but a little nervous too.  I just kept thinking of my little girl with the Tweety Bird backpack that wanted to go to Miss Zee's to "pretty school". As she got ready, its how do I look, etc. Which I said, great! As we both look down and she still has the sticker on her pants. Good laugh! So then I take her over to catch the bus, when another student, a boy came walking up and has a sticker still on his pants. Another good laugh! The nerves were gone, and I got a text later in the day, "High School is GREAT!"

 This young man was real excited, he loves going and doesn't like to miss days. He has grown so much, that I hardly remember him as little. I think that his backpack was about the same size as he was for preschool. He came home, I ask the same questions, "How was school?" Well, lunch was good and we played football for recess! He had a lot of grass stains on those grey pants, so it was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cute pics of them when they were little. It is sad how fast they grow up! Glad they both had great first days and I CANNOT believe Michaela is in High School!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete