Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Love

I just loved listening to General Conference. It always gives you good things to apply in your life. As some of the talks messages were on love and showing kindness to everyone, we have talked about it during the week. This guy of mine always seems to surprize me by doing things that I don't always see in him.

 This just made my day, I found two different times where he had written a little note to Michaela asking her how her day was and that he loved her!

So glad they have each other, and I know that they love each other from the little things like this that will just make your day. Michaela wrote a little note back and put it on his door. Love these two kids of mine and the surprizes that they do for each other.

2 comments: