We have had alot of this, Michaela got her permit for driving. She is not excited at all! She just needs to drive her hours now with us and then take the driving test, so far she has done great.
On to the other, I have been doing a few quilts to get a start on Christmas. My parents have been busy helping tie them for me and my sister. I have one more to do, but these turned out pretty cute. I love flannel blankets.
....and more of the other! I told Doug we could save some money and not buying hunting licenses, cause all I have to do is drive the road between Downey and Preston and you can get almost any animal you want, you just need a car! So in a year and a half I have got 2 deer and now a coyote in 3 different cars, really wish there mother's would have taught them to look both ways before crossing the road. Ok, enough of the attitude that I have, grateful that it was not too bad! For as much as I drive that road my numbers could be alot higher! Bring on Halloween, maybe the ghost will scare them away! Have a good safe one!

Congrats Michaela!! :) Dalton's hair is wild! Love it! :) Sorry about the coyote! That's a bummer but glad it wasn't worse!
ReplyDeleteThere is no way Michaela is driving already!!!! Fun for her! I love the green scalp! That is terrible about your accidents, wish you didn't have to drive that scary road everyday!!!! Also, the quilts are amazing like everything you do!!!:)
ReplyDelete