Wow, this past week was a busy one! So I am kind of glad it is over. Doug and I both had some very long days at work, then we were running back and forth getting Michaela from the play. As for Dalton, he watched himself pretty good. It is also a good feeling having a great neighborhood that watches out for all of the kids! Michaela took alot of great notes on conference and she told me about the talks that she loved from conference. So I can't wait to read them. I was able to get off work a little early on sunday, so we had a Easter gathering at my sisters house. It was a great break from a very long week.
Everyone had fun searching for the eggs, we hid them very good.
I love spending time with my family, having Easter and General Conference all in one was a great day. We are all so truly blessed to has this gospel in our lives.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

You work too hard lady!! I agree though, Easter and Conference combo was the perfect end to a busy week!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to spend some time with family Sunday! It is a great way to end a busy week!
ReplyDelete