Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Back in the Saddle again!

The spring show that the elementary does every year is one of my favorite ones! I love that they teach  these cute kids how to dance. I really think they enjoy it. Dalton had a cute partner this year, Abby Pope. I asked if he stepped on her toes, he said he was really trying not to. He dances with me at home a couple of times and did great. He taught me a few things.

 This young man of mine, has really grown and changed alot this year. Very soon this baby of mine will be a teenager and will be in Jr. high! Crazy!!
 It made me a little sad as I watched there performance knowing that this will be the last one at the elementary.
 I was able to catch a few pictures of Dalton's friends dancing too, they are all great kids and good examples to Dalton. I really loved this picture with Damon and Clea (his great grandmother) some day he will cherish the opportunity that he danced with her. So special!!!!
 Matt, always has this cute smile on his face, and Kole can be pretty funny at times. Paige is a sweetheart and is so kind to everyone.
 I loved this one, cause I was nervous that my toes would get stepped on, but they never did! Dalton has grown so much and truly takes good care of me. He was telling me that the boys lead, and that I should just follow him. So I did, and he did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment