Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Loving Fall!

I have always loved fall, and this year it is amazing! It seems like we have had fall longer than some years. The colors, the smells, cooking, soups, leaves, scarecrows and many more things that I love about fall. Doug and Michaela went out opening morning of deer hunting, while Dalton and I finished up his last football game. Someone came home extremely happy! Michaela spotted this deer, and Doug got a good shot, right in the corn field of the Talbot Farm. Dalton lost his game, but they had a better year than last so it was a good season.

 Michaela took this picture with her phone, just as the sun was coming up. I love it!!! It just says fall to me, she had some other great pictures but this one I loved.
This time of year always goes so fast, so cherish every moment with your family and loved ones! Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment