Through the years, I have loved the programs that the kids do at the elementary school. The veterans program, Christmas program, spring program and Grandparents day. Every year they take pictures with the grandparents and I have had them on a thing in my kitchen. We were looking at them the other day and I am so very blessed with these amazing parents that I have. They made it to every one of them!!! My kids always looked so forward to having them come to all of there programs and things that they do at school. This is one of the sad things about moving on to middle school and high school you don't have all of these cute programs any more. It is so fun looking at these and seeing the changes as the kids have grown.
Michaela 3rd grade, Dalton is in Kindergarten.
Dalton 4th grade.
The last 3, Dalton always likes to pull faces when having pictures done. We always got a few extra photos with alot of monkey business going on. I think he gets a little bit of that from my Dad! But, then again I think we all like to pull faces when having pictures taken.
Words don't even begin to describe how much love I have for my parents. They have always been there for me and set such great examples. We our so truly blessed!













What an awesome thing for you and the kids to have! Love all the pics and way to go Dough on the deer! Time does go by so fast! We have also really been enjoying the beautiful weather, it's been nice to still be able to get out on our bikes so late in the season!!:)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! What a fun memory you will always have!!
ReplyDelete