We took the weekend, and my family all got together at a cabinet in Bear Lake. We have done this the last few years and it is such a great relaxing get away for us all. The first day we played some games, one was pie face! What a simple game and so much fun!
The other game, I made was I wrapped prizes in saran wrap and you had to roll doubles and try and unwrap it with and oven mit. Fun, fun! We also got ticket to see "Hairspray" over at the Pickleville Playhouse. We loved it, and it was only about 5 minutes from our cabin.
I loved this picture of my parents walking out in the water, they take such good care of each other, and have always been such a great example to me. It is hard seeing them get older. Some times I wish I could freeze time.
We also rented a jet ski, it was fun! My parents even took it for a spin. Michaela needed to take some pictures for her photography class, the light house was one of them. I love the looks of lighthouses.We had a great weekend, top it off with a raspberry shake, and chocolate covered raspberries, what more do you need. Yum!!!



That looks way fun! Love the games you have such a neat family:) I agree about school- time flies way too fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip!
ReplyDelete