Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hardware Ranch

We took a day while the kids were out of school and went up to see the elk. I think it was one of the cold days and everyone in the valley decided to go that day. I love it up there but with alot of people you wait in line along time to ride out on the sled. But, any time spent with my parents is great!

 They had a fun mural that Dalton stuck his head in that was pretty darn cute. My little cougar!
 Then we have the three little bears!
 Its funny we rode up there, now the elk are back down by the highway in Banida, and I pray that they are long gone as I am driving through there most days. It was a fun day seeing these beautiful animals!

2 comments:

  1. So glad Doug's surgery went OK! Please let us know if you guys need anything!! I've never been to see the Elk - looks like a fun outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outing! We've never been either..might be something to do on these million snow days we keep having!

    ReplyDelete