Christmas came fast and went fast too, but we loved every minute of it. The things you do as a family are such cherished memories. When Michaela was a baby, she got a Christmas book to open on Christmas Eve along with new pajamas. I have always loved this because reading the story really sets what the true meaning if Christmas is all about. This was the kids book this year, and it was another great one!
Dalton has grown so much this last year I can't believe it. He is going to pass us all in height if he doesn't slow down soon.
We are headed over the hills to grandmas house, hope the roads are some what clear. We sure got a lot of snow to make it a beautiful white Christmas. Doug and I took a Christmas selfie, he is rocking his bright, Honda glasses.
My Dad loves to make faces when he has his picture taken, I love it, and love these two move than ever. These two always amaze me with all that they do, I am so blessed to have them as parents. My parents made a wonderful dinner for us all. My parents gave Dalton some money for Christmas, and my sister heard Dalton whisper to my Dad,"Grandpa, you didn't need to give me money, because you made me Prime rib, and the coleslaw that I love". What a kind hearted son I have.
we played some fun games, we had a saran wrap ball and played speak out! very fun, but I learned that I need a towel to play, I seem to have alot of slobber.
Casey, Kathryn, and Courtney got some t shirts made with my Dad's logo on them from when he had his business in Preston. We loved them and took a family picture with them on. My Dad's shop was like a landmark in Preston, every time I go by the building, even though it is something different now it is still Carter Brothers to me.
Plus, we got news that we will have a new member to our family next Christmas. Casey and Kathryn are expecting in July! It was so cute, they gave this sign to Shauna and Bruce, when we read it, it took just a second for it to click. We are so excited for the new addition to arrive.
We had a wonderful Christmas, sharing it with our families. I am so grateful for Christmas, and the spirit that it brings to our hearts. I hope that we will keep this spirt with us through out the year.
The spirit of kindness, love, service. "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men". Luke 2:14 Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to your wonderful family! Love family traditions they are so important!
ReplyDelete